This picture is amazing. True quality right here!!! Your genius is what inspires me and I applaud you sir. I wish more people could take pictues like this and i appreciate how you bring the warm home feeling into this by adding the kitchen and dinning room table. Very nice work I have no crituqes of this at all. Thank you for giving the privelege to look at this fine piece of art and hopefully one day it will be in a famous art mueseum maybe next to the Mona Lisa!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou could have taken it at another angle so the kitchen table isn't showing.
ReplyDeleteThis picture is amazing. True quality right here!!! Your genius is what inspires me and I applaud you sir. I wish more people could take pictues like this and i appreciate how you bring the warm home feeling into this by adding the kitchen and dinning room table. Very nice work I have no crituqes of this at all. Thank you for giving the privelege to look at this fine piece of art and hopefully one day it will be in a famous art mueseum maybe next to the Mona Lisa!!!
ReplyDeleteI like the tree and the stockings.
ReplyDelete