I like seeing the intracate details. This picture is the most gorgeous picture i have ever seen. Bravo to you, you have really inspired me to work harder on my projects for now on. Pure gold man, im telling you, you could put this photo in a museum or something!
I like seeing the intracate details. This picture is the most gorgeous picture i have ever seen. Bravo to you, you have really inspired me to work harder on my projects for now on. Pure gold man, im telling you, you could put this photo in a museum or something!
ReplyDeleteOne thing you could do to improve is zoom out some, and rotate the picture so you can see the whole thing.
ReplyDeleteYou need to flip the picture around. I think you could have made it a little more interesting. You also zoomed in way to much.
ReplyDeleteI agree with everything. This picture is garbage. Definitley not my best work.
ReplyDeleteI like the decorations on the tree.
ReplyDelete